Preceding a manual and gist analysis of Badhta Bihar, it seems to be very much essential to have a brief and analytical study of today’s Bihar.
Eastern India is proud to have the Bihar state in its geographic region. In terms of population, it is the 3rd largest state, and in terms of the territory, it is the state in the 12th rank. As per a recent survey, the fact came into the limelight that more than 58% of the overall population in the state is below 25 years of age. Nowadays, the government of the state has taken significant steps so as to revive the state’s economy through measures like- better facilities in health care, significant minimization in corruption and crimes, greater emphasis on education.
As the name suggests – ‘Badhta Bihar’ is an initiative from the state government of Bihar, which started its journey in the year 2018. The ‘Badhta Bihar’ initiative has proved to bring enormous changes in the geopolitical and economic level of the state. Moreover, Bihar is definitely a growing state, here growing means- all-round growth. Some of the changes which have taken place, I am trying to outline some of the points here in pursuance of a recent Bihar News bulletin.
- It is a matter of immense pride for Bihar that it is the first state to legally support the central government’s initiative of GST.
- The poverty level in the state has come down to around 29%.
- In the last year, a wide change has been felt in the economic, financial structure across the world, which has an impact on the entire country, including Bihar. While global economic growth has improved and the combined growth rate of the entire world is expected to be around 3%.
- Climate change and rising population levels have adversely affected economic and social development.
The above points are outlined here only as per the recent Bihar news in Hindi. Now I am narrating some of the facts of the Bihar election in 2020.
- Bihar Legislative will be having its elections in the month of October 2020. Bihar election 2020 is about to conduct elections for 243 members.
- There are three political alliances and parties- (National Democratic Alliance)
They were named as Janata Dal, Bharatiya Janata Party, Lok Janshakti Party, respectively. The respective leaders of the political parties are- Nitish Kumar, Sushil Kumar Modi, and Ram Vilas Paswan.
These five political alliances and parties- (United Progressive Alliance)
They were named as Rashtriya Janata Dal, Indian National Congress, Rashtriya Lok Samta Party, Hindustan Awam Morcha, Vikassheel Insaan Party. The respective leaders of the political parties are- Tejashwi Yadav, Madan Mohan Yadav, Upendra Kushwaha, Jitan Ram Manjhi, Mukesh Sahani.
In the left front, there are five political alliances and parties.
- Communist Party of India
- Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- Communist Party of India (Marxist – Leninist)
- Revolutionary Socialist Party)
- All India Forward Bloc.
Conclusion: So if you want to get latest news about Bihar then read online news about Bihar in hindi.